United Way of Yellowstone County seeks a dynamic individual to manage our comprehensive annual Community Campaign. This position requires a highly-motivated, detail-oriented person with two to three years of management experience facilitating and coordinating fundraising programs and activities. In addition, this person will have strong communication skills such as public speaking and the ability to monitor and track revenue generation through sound management reports.
This hands-on position requires the ability to interface with business and community leaders and a large number of volunteers.
The qualified candidate will have:
· Skills in leading others, and instilling mutual trust and confidence
· Ability to develop leadership in others through coaching, mentoring, recognizing, and guiding, which in turn will allow for successfully accomplishing the overall responsibilities of the position.
· Have experience fundraising and utilizing volunteers to successfully accomplish the financial goal.
· Must be team oriented, deadline driven, self-motivated and able to drive various projects simultaneously.
· Advanced decision-making, analytical, and problem-solving skills
· Ability to work on multiple tasks simultaneously
· Strong attention to detail
· Must know Microsoft Office including Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint as well as the ability to learn task specific software
· Strong database management skills a must
Send resume by Tuesday, February 20, 2018 to:
Carol Burton, President CEO
United Way of Yellowstone County
2173 Overland Ave.
Billings, MT 59102
For questions, call Carol at 272-8501, or email firstname.lastname@example.org