At United Way, we fight for those you need a voice. We remain steadfast in our mission to improve lives by mobilizing the caring power of the community and to build strong communities where we take care of those most in need. We do this when we advocate for good public policy. Without community input, critical programs and collaborations that make a difference lose government policy and funding support. Your community needs you to have an impact on public policy decisions. Advocating in your community does not simply mean lobbying on a specific piece of legislation.
Join us as an advocate and make a difference on an issue that matters to you.
- Learn how your community ranks in academic attainment, income stability and health. Use the United Way Common Good Forecaster, a powerful online tool that lets people see for themselves how improving the education level has a positive impact on several key economic and social measures.
- Help promote a positive community change. Join us on Facebook.
- Receive updates and calls to action. Join our mailing list.
- Read more about our Education Impact Project, Collective Impact Design Team and Best Beginnings Plan
- Advocate for suppport of Montana 211, our online directory of services for people in need of information or assistance.
- Support our Annual Campaign. Join the movement!
For more information, contact Kristin Lundgren, Director of Impact a email@example.com.