To improve lives by mobilizing the caring power of the community.
The United Way of Yellowstone County is the primary community-building organization. We provide leadership to effectively mobilize people. Financial and strategic resources to improve people's lives. We identify and address priority needs and provide solutions that achieve measurable results and sustained community change.
United Way of Yellowstone County will engage and inspire communities to create a shared vision for the future and set goals for collective action that produce positive results and improve lives.
- We inspire others to give, advocate and volunteer — to LIVE UNITED.
- We encourage volunteer and community involvement on priority issues.
- We actively involve diverse groups who represent the community.
- We utilize many community resources to implement strategies and achieve meaningful results.
- We encourage philanthropic investments to achieve our goals and vision.