To improve lives by mobilizing the caring power of the community.
United Way of Yellowstone County is the primary community-building organization. We provide leadership to effectively mobilize people and financial and strategic resources to improve people's lives. We identify and address the community's priority needs and provide solutions that achieve measurable results and sustained community change.
United Way of Yellowstone County engages and inspires communities to create a shared vision for the future and set goals for collective action that produce positive results and improve lives.
- We inspire others to LIVE UNITED - to give, advocate and volunteer.
- We encourage volunteer and community involvement on priority issues.
- We actively involve diverse groups who represent the community.
- We utilize many community resources to implement strategies and achieve meaningful results.
- We encourage philanthropic investments to achieve our goals and vision.