Thank you for your investment in United Way of Yellowstone County!
Your gift supports a community roadmap through a robust and inclusive network of direct service agencies/programs, collaborations, innovative strategies and United Way of Yellowstone County programs. With your gift to United Way of Yellowstone County, we can:
- Invest in and partner with the most effective early childhood agencies in Yellowstone County so children will receive quality early learning and enter kindergarten ready to succeed.
- Secure mentors who help parents break cycles of abuse.
- Increase early literacy skills by providing books to children ages 0 to 6.
- Build the capacity of out of school time programs to serve more students.
- Match at-risk students with caring, responsible adults that can support them in making positive choices
- Provide basic needs supports for families and seniors, such as transportation, housing and food.
United Way is the power of one, multiplied by many. Through your ONE gift, you can be the power of one and help to reduce poverty in our community.
Workplace Campaigns: Make it a group effort. Each year over 150 companies run United Way campaigns in their workplace to garner support for United Way from their employees and build a spirt of philanthropy in their workplace. To learn more, contact Teal Whitaker at (406) 272-8504 or email@example.com.
Big Sky Leadership Club: Join the club. The Big Sky Leadership Club is a recognition society at United Way for donors who give at the $1000 level or above. To learn more about how you can become a member, contact Carol Burton at (406) 272-8501 or firstname.lastname@example.org.