Parenthood can be overwhelming and, for some parents, they struggle to provide the basic essentials to their children. United Way fights for the well-being of every parent and child. By hosting a Community Baby Shower, you can provide a strong and healthy start to children born into poverty.
- Collect donations of brand new baby items (See Wishlist). Monetary donations also accepted.
- Deliver donations to the United Way Community Baby Shower (2173 Overland Ave) from 12-5 pm on June 21.
- Make it fun. Put up decorations, get a cake, play shower games.
- The Community Baby Shower Toolkit includes tools to get you started.
- Take pictures and send to email@example.com.
- Are you an individual who just wants to donate items on your own? You can do that too! Just drop items off at our office on June 21.